Amazon.com Gift Card Balance Reload | exodial Amazon.com Gift Card Balance Reload
Amazon.com Gift Card Balance Reload

Absolutely love Amazon! This is such a great way to use other credit card gift cards with any amount. Unfortunately I found out too late and the credit card companies were deducting fees from my gift card amount. Geez! Once I figured it out, I just reloaded everything to my Amazon gift card! I do all my shopping on Amazon anyway so it was a no brainer! I waited too long because I rarely go to stores and even then, you have to make sure that store can accept multiple payments. I'm doing this from now on!

starsEasy to transfer Amex or Visa gift cards into Amazon gift card value. delete February 21, 2019 at 8:25 PM

I can actually post a review for reloading my gift card balance?! Seems entirely unnecessary to review this, but I guess I can say that it's easy to apply a value and go. In my case it was easy to add a different visa gift card as a new payment method and use it to reload my Amazon gift card balance. The way Amazon tracks the gift card balance makes it easier to use up the remaining value and fall back on default payment method to cover any overage. It's more of a headache to try to purcahse $xx with a visa gift card and then apply a second card for the remaining balance.