Nespresso OriginalLine Variety Pack Capsules | exodial Nespresso OriginalLine Variety Pack Capsules
Nespresso OriginalLine Variety Pack Capsules

I use these pods in my Nespresso Pixie espresso machine. Excellent selection of complementary coffee flavors at a reasonable price.

Hands down, this is the best brand I've tasted, every bit as good as espresso made by a skilled barista. My husband and I recently returned from a trip to Eastern Europe where we were totally spoiled by the coffee experience there, and returned to the USA wanting to reproduce it at home. Nespresso has helped keep our European memories alive every day with their excellent product!

I am a coffee enthusiast and I did a TON of research before buying a nespresso machine and these specific pods. I would buy these again as ive tried a few of the off brands from target and theyve been hit or miss. The nespresso pods delivered the best. I just wish these things could be more sustainable / earth friendly and not made from aluminum (not a fan of using high heat on aluminun for health reasons). Have yet to find a solid reusable option for nespresso thats not really time consuming.