Osage River 1107985 Range Bag Coyote - Tan | exodial Osage River 1107985 Range Bag Coyote - Tan
Osage River Tactical Shooting Gun Range Bag

I have only taken it to the range once so far, but I'm happy with it so far. I admit the quality seems a little on the weaker side. Does not feel as rugged as the 5.11 range bag I own. It was also half the price so I'm ok if it doesn't last quite as long. I bought this bag because as much as I love my 5.11 range bag, it felt too big and bulky when going to the indoor handgun range. I wanted something smaller and more compact that still had good storage. I do really like the design of the pockets on this bag. It works very well for organizing multiple pistols, ammo and safety gear.

Time will tell how long it lasts and the quality of it, but hard not to like it when the design was on point. If they could make it as rugged as the 5.11 gear it would be a perfect range bag.

First of all, I bought the big one and it's a good bag. Very spacious and the pocket is well designed. Most pocket zipper is lockable. I put in 2 pistols, 500 rd ammo, protection gear for both me and my wife and still have a lot of room empty. I was planing to bring this bag to a outdoor range for a whole day stay and I believe it can hold some food and water as well. The material is a big turn off for me. It's a good material that can last for a long time but it's very thin, so it won't hold the shape of the bag. That means if you don't fill the bag, it will looks collapsed. In the other hand, if you do fill it with your guns, it will be heavy.

This is a great bag. Well made with quality materials and nice padding in all the right places to protect your gear. I am very happy with my purchase and the product is exactly as described. With that said, I ordered the standard bag and it surprised me how big the bag was when it arrived. I had read the dimensions of the bag when I placed my order and they are accurate but when you have the bag in front of you it just seems bigger than the dimensions would suggest. This bag is a keeper but I will probably order the "light duty" version as well for short trips to the range when I don't want to carry a bag of this size.