The Hearth Witch's Compendium: Magical and Natural Living for Every Day | exodial The Hearth Witch's Compendium: Magical and Natural Living for Every Day
The Hearth Witch's Compendium: Magical and Natural Living for Every Day

This is my new favorite book, and I have a ton. The pages are so beautiful and creative. There is so much stuff in this book, it will keep me busy and amused for a long long time!!!! I encourage EVERYONE to get this book!!! I love it and it has spaces to write in it too!!!

This is seriously one of the best kitchen witch books ive ever owned, and i have A LOT. it shipped super fast, this book is a must have for every witch.

This was exactly what I was looking for!
Has lots of info and recipes. Deffinately recommend this book for the begginers and more established!

I've tried a number of them now and the barm brack is a new favorite in my house (and it's really great if you use a cinnamon or apple tea).